TOEFL iBT / PBT / ITP
EMCAN INSTITUTE has been running TOEFL iBT / PBT / ITP preparation courses in Dubai since 2010, at branches in Al Barsha, in Al Nahda – Al Qusais and in Bur Dubai. Our TOEFL test preparation courses support our students for relaxed test taking as we provide sufficient practice sessions. Our trainers for TOEFL preparation are well experienced and industry experts.
Our trainers match students’ level with their required TOEFL iBT / PBT / ITP score and customize practice sessions for each student. This process helps us to provide maximum individual attention to our students. Analyzing the performance, if required, our experienced trainers help students by giving tips to brush up their approach to different types of TOEFL questions.
TOEFL score is taken by the universities as a mark that student can communicate ideas in an effective and proper way. The average English skill level ranges between Intermediate and Advanced. TOEFL is done by:
- Students planning to study at a higher education institution
- English-language learning program admissions and exit
- Scholarship and certification candidates
- English-language learners who want to track their progress
- Students and workers applying for visas
During the TOEFL iBT / PBT / ITP test, you are asked to perform tasks that combine more than one skill, such as:
- Read, listen and then speak in response to a question
- Listen and then speak in response to a question
- Read, listen and then write in response to a question
- Listen and then answer some questions based on what is stated or implied by the speakers.
- Write an essay based on a given prompt.
Advantages of attending TOEFL iBT / PBT / ITP preparation course at Emcan Educational Institute:
- Get the best from experts
- High score avergaes
- Start with a student assessment
- Individualized and group approach
- Special attention to weaker skills
- Enough practice sessions
- Flexible class schedules
- Affordable fee
- Weekdays and weekend classes
- Convenient locations – Al Barsha (Near Mall of Emirates Metro), Bur Dubai ( Near Al Fahidi Metro), Al Nahda – Al Qusais (Behind Sahara Cneter)